Fibonacci Roulette Strategy System
What is the Fibonacci Roulette Strategy System?
To understand the Fibonacci Roulette Strategy System we're first going to have a quick history lesson. In the early 12th Century, a famous mathematician called Leonardo of Pisa (also known as Fibonacci) wrote about a specific set of number which became known as tht Fibonacci Sequence. The sequence works by adding the sum of the previous 2 number together in order to get the next number.
The Fibonacci Sequence goes as follows: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, and so on.
In terms of the Fibonacci Roulette Strategy System, it works by adding your last 2 bets together when you lose and moving back 2 numbers in the sequence when you win.
How does the Fibonacci Roulette Strategy System work?
- Step 1: Find a roulette table with a small minimum bet and a large maximum bet.
- Step 2: Place a small bet on Red or Black; Odd or Even; or 1-18 or 19-36
- Step 3: If you lose, increase your bet by going down the Fibonacci sequence by 1 number. (E.g. if your last bet was £3, your next should be £5)
- Step 4: If you win, go back up the Fibonacci sequence by 2 numbers. (E.g. if your winning bet was £5, youe next . bet shoudl be £2)
- Step 5:Try to walk away when you're in the black. Remember that you can be ahead even if you have lost more than you have won.
So what does that look like in real terms?
So how does the Fibonacci Roulette Strategy System look in reality? It's certainly not about how many wins vs how many losses you have, as you will see on the chart to the right, we have 5 losses and 4 wins, but we're still ahead.
- Starting with £20, we make an initial wager of £1 and lose.
- Because we lost, we move to the next number in the Fibonacci sequence. The next number is 1, so we bet another £1 ans lose.
- The next number in the sequence is 1 again, so we bet £1 again and lose.
- Continuing down the sequence, we next bet £2 and lose.
- Moving further down, we bet £3 and lose.
- We again move to the next number in the sequence and bet £5, this time winning.
- Because we won the last bet, we backtrack by 2 numbers in the sequence and bet £2, however lose this bet.
- We lost the last bet, so we go back up the sequence again to £3, winning.
- We move back 2 numbers in the sequence, betting £1 and winning.
- Because we're back at the start of the sequence now, we bet £1 again and win. We're now ahead.
Tips and Risks of the Fibonacci Roulette Strategy System
Of course, this strategy does not come without it's risks. It's easy to think that because the last 10 spins have been black that the next one is red, this is not the case. Every spin is random, and it has just as much chance of landing on red as it did on the previous spin.
The odds on this system are just under 50/50. It's not exactly 50/50 because of the 0 and 00. To give yourself an additional edge, avoid european tables that have the 00. American roulette tables usually only have a single 0, giving you better odds
The Fibonacci Roulette Strategy System is not the simplest or in fact the safest system, however it does work. The best thing you can do is walk away while you're ahead, because you can get in deep quite quickly with this method, and whilst you would eventually come back out on top, it's easy to end up wagering more than you were expecting to.